PGA Director of Instruction
2012 Northern California PGA Teacher of the year
Don’s career spans over 25 years of golf instruction and he serves as the PGA Director of Instruction at Coyote Creek Golf Club. Voted one of Northern California’s top ten Instructors, Don was also the recipient of Silicon Valley’s top instructor in 2003-2006. Renowned for working with legendary instructors such as Jim Flick and Hank Haney, Don has also been the lead instructor for the ESPN Golf schools working throughout the
U.S. In 2001, Don was the lead instructor for the Nicklaus/Flick Faults and Cure Schools at Coyote Creek as well as the lead instructor for the Nike National Junior Golf Camps. Don recently received his second level certification from the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI). By assessing a total picture of the body, swing, equipment, and instruction, Don will create a program that will help you optimize your performance. Since 1995 Don has worked with local hospitals and the American Heart Association throughout Northern California coaching golf therapy for stroke and accident patients. Don’s instructional tips and articles can be found in local publications and newspapers.
- Private Lessons $125.00 per hour
- Series of 3 private lessons: $350.00
- Junior private lesson $80.00 for 45 minutes
- Series of 6 45 minute private junior lessons $400.00
- Group of 2 one-hour semi private adult session $70.00 per person
- Group of 3 or more one hour semi private adult session $50.00 per person
- Group of 2 or more one hour semi private junior session $50.00 per person
To schedule a lesson with Don please caontact:
Don Leone | PGA Head of Golf Instruction
Besides being a great guy Don is a great instructor. He knows what to work on and when to work on it. Invest in some lessons with Don. You will be glad you did!
– Dennis B. San Jose
With over 20 years of golf instruction experience, Jody invites fun and energy in his teaching. Committed to the simple approach of understanding a player’s strengths and weaknesses and addressing them with the student are the key to Jody’s success as a teacher. Students are like snowflakes with every one being unique, it’s important to understand the goals of every student I work with to really get the most out of our time together.
A PGA member since 2000, he has enjoyed working at many local facilities like Pasatiempo GC, Sharon Heights GCC, Silver Creek Valley CC and San Jose CC. Jody enjoys teaching the short game most, as it inspires the feel and creativity of a player. When not playing golf, Jody can be found on the links, on the ski slopes, or with his family enjoying any outdoor activity.
Jody Dartez | PGA Teaching Professional
Private Lesson Rate: $100.00 per hour
To schedule a lesson with Jody please call:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Director of Golf
- Shawn’s career includes 14 years at historic Pasatiempo Golf Club and other clubs including Coyote Creek Golf Club, LaQuinta Hotel & Spa, Monterey Peninsula CC, Marin Country Club and most recent Chardonnay Golf Club
- Two time NCAA All American, Cal State University Stanislaus
- Participant in over 30 plus PGA tour events, including the 1989 and 1991 PGA Championship, the 1992 US Open at Pebble Beach, 2013 Sr. PGA Championship,2014 US Senior Open
- 2017,2016,2015,2014,2013 NCPGA Senior Player of the year
- 7-time participant in the AT&T National Pro Am
- NCPGA & SCPGA Player of the year in multiple years.
- Class A Member of the PGA of America for 30 years
- Worked with notable instructors Butch Harmon, Hank Haney and John Geertsen Jr.
- Current President NCPGA Senior Board of Directors
- Course Record holder of PasatiempoGC (62) Rosewood Lakes, Reno(62)
- Instructed and Mentored all levels of players, Beginners, Juniors, Men &Women, Seniors,
To schedule a lesson with Shawn please contact:
Shawn McEntee | PGA Director of Golf
PGA Teaching Professional
Throughout twenty-five years of teaching, coaching and competing, Scott has helped golfers of all skill levels and abilities. Before coming to Coyote Creek Golf Club, Scott was the Co-Director of Instruction with the Swings Masters Golf Schools, and he has been a golf instructor and junior program leader at each of his previous golf clubs. Scott combines the technology of video with personalized instruction that is unique to each individual. He has helped many golfers dealing with ailments, injuries, special needs and/or the confusion of golf and equipment information overload. “I feel my responsibility is to simplify your golf thoughts and to pass along the tools that will help you build on your own strengths. We will focus on what you need to do in order to achieve the results that you are looking for and to increase your enjoyment of the game”.Combining a complete approach of short game skills, full swing fundamentals, course management, and mental preparation, Scott has successfully taught individuals who have competed at the highest levels as well as couples, seniors, and families who want to hone their skills and enjoy their golfing experience. I look forward to meeting you and helping you improve your game!.
To schedule a lesson with Scott please call:
Scott Peterson | PGA Teaching Professional
Private Lesson Rate: $100.00 per hour